Monday, February 25, 2008

My little "lady"...

Last night we were shopping at Babies-R-Us for a friend's shower this weekend. A very cute couple with their little "gun" in hand stopped us to debate the finer qualities of the Diaper Genie versus the Diaper Champ. They were obviously going to be first time parents and both of them had that "deer in headlights" expression trying to decide what to register for. My advice - take someone with you who has done it before! I would have never made it through that store alive otherwise. But, I digress...back to the point of my story. The mom-to-be was looking at Addie and saying how beautiful she is. Addie is looking right back at her and giving that gorgeous smile of hers when all of a sudden I hear a very loud, adult sized, fart. Addie looked at me with a look of "surprise" on her face quickly followed by another little grin that said "whew, I sure do feel better". Mom-to-be didn't know what to say, of course my comeback was...see what you have to look forward to? Hunter would have been so proud...

2 comments:

hope548 said...

That's awesome!

Christy said...

Ha ha ha! That is hilarious.
I have a 3.5 yr old and he told me (as we were standing in line at the grocery store):
"My butt hurts, I think I have a little rash. Can you put some medicine on it when we get home"
I thought the man behind be was going to burst a blood vessel he was laughing so hard.

Anyway- she is beautiful!! Farts and all!